NTEFTC Member Benefits
The North Texas Emotionally Focused Therapy Community (NTEFTC) serves to promote the mission of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT) which is dedicated to promoting secure, resilient, and successful relationships between partners and within families.
Our mission includes the further expansion of the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) model among helping professionals in the counseling, marriage and family, social work, psychology and ministerial professions in the Dallas/Fort Worth/Mid-cities portion of north Texas.
We hope to do this by supporting EFT externships and EFT Core Skills training and planning introductory workshops, quarterly seminars, “Hold Me Tight Workshops” and other events for individuals who have had some level of training in EFT or who are wanting more exposure to this powerful model.
We also seek to develop a safe and secure group of like-minded professionals who would like to share the EFT journey with safe, passionate, and skilled colleagues for the purpose of practicing and deepening one’s skills and supporting one another in the journey of learning and growth. Another aspect of our mission is to educate health professionals and increase public awareness about the efficacy of EFT and its role in strengthening relationship bonds.
is open to anyone who has undertaken an approved EFT Externship.
is open to all licensed mental health professionals and all provisionally licensed mental health professionals and all pastoral counselors.
is available to all graduate students pursuing a degree in a mental health profession.
* Associate members are members who have not taken an externship. Associate members may not participate in the NTEFTC Listserv. ** “Student” here means a person registered in a post graduate program such as: counseling, social work, psychology or marriage and family studies. Student members may not participate in the NTEFTC listserv.
- General annual membership is $60.00
- Associate annual membership is $50.00
- Student annual membership is $25.00
- Members and associate members: $10/meeting
- Non-membered students and professional interns: $15/meeting
- Non-membered professionals: $20/meeting
(Student members may attend meetings for free.)